No need to hibernate this winter!
There’s plenty to do at Barn Lights this winter 2021 into 2022.
- Winter Festival “Fire & Ice” with music, fires, horse-drawn sleigh ride, sledding, snowman building, and soul-warming food (Day/time tbd after enough snowfall)
- Art in the Barn Series – Paint Night! details coming soon.
- Salsa Dance Nights – one Thursday each month, starting in January (learn more from our first Salsa Night!)
- Murder Mystery Dinners – one Wednesday each month
- “High Tea” Sunday Luncheons – one Sunday each month
- New Year’s Eve (Friday 12/31. See Facebook post and buy tickets!)
- Robbie Burns Day – January 25
- Comedy nights – tbd
- Valentine’s Day Couples Ball – Feb 14 [Postponed due to Omicron ]
- “Margaritas with a Medium” – tbd
- St. Patty’s Day – Thursday, March 17
We know it can be hard for parents to get out of the house with young ones needing a babysitter. We’re exploring the idea of using our bigger cottage and Rec Center for a baby-sitting “camp” while the adults enjoy the activities in the barn. Feedback welcome; would you use it? Can you recommend a stellar small-group babysitter? We’re thinking children need to be past the diaper stage (3+ yo).