Host your wedding at Barn Lights
Rustic Elegance. Seating for up to 160 guests.
When it comes to finding a venue for your wedding or special event, you have many choices in southern Maine.
Why choose Barn Lights in the lakes region of York County?
Thoughtful touches abound at Barn Lights. We designed our wedding & event venue in Acton, Maine from the ground up to be the place where we ourselves would want to get married—and we’re constantly innovating and listening to our clients! As we say, we optimize everything for our couples.
We constantly look for ways to make your special day as friction-free as possible. That’s why we include features that most other venues make you pay extra for… all of our wedding packages include:
- Tables & Chairs included: 16 tables, 160 cushioned chairs, sweet-heart table, side tables for appetizers, gifts, and more!
- Commercial kitchen for our in-house catering.
- Seasonal Decor including drapes, glowing lights, centerpieces, candles, glass vases, oak barrels, and more!
- Two beautiful indoor bathrooms each with 3 stalls and 2 sinks and large mirrors and hooks
- A side lounge with sofas and chairs, to relax and chat with your friends and family.
- A large outdoor patio with fire rings, overlooking the lawn and arbor.
- Overnight Lodging included with Package 2 and 3 in our two Cottages (sleeps 10 guests).
- The Barn is fully accessible for guests with mobility concerns.
And if you select Barn Lights for catering, we include tableware (plates, utensils, glassware, and napkins) and cake-cutting!