Host your wedding at Barn Lights
Rustic Elegance. Seating for up to 160 guests.
When it comes to finding a venue for your wedding or special event, you have many choices in southern Maine.
Why choose Barn Lights in the lakes region of York County?
Thoughtful touches abound at Barn Lights. We’re designing our wedding & event venue in Acton, Maine from the ground up to be the place we ourselves would want to get married—and we’re constantly innovating and listening to our clients!
We constantly look for ways to make your special day as friction-free as possible. That’s why we include features that most other venues make you pay extra for… all of our wedding packages include:
- Tables & Chairs included: 16 tables, 160 cushioned chairs, sweet-heart half-table, side tables for displays, and more!
- Commercial kitchen for our in-house catering.
- Seasonal Decor (glowing lights, centerpieces, candles, drapes)
- Two beautiful indoor bathrooms each with 3 stalls and 2 sinks and large mirrors and hooks
- Two side lounges with sofas and chairs, to relax and chat with your friends and family
- Overnight Lodging included with every event in our two Cottages (sleeps 10 guests)
- The Barn is fully ADA accessible for guests with mobility concerns.
And if you select Barn Lights for catering, we include tableware (plates, utensils, glassware, and napkins!)