We all know the crazy race to book a wedding venue as fast as possible because they fill up years in advance… it’s not ideal or fair, and wedding couples have to sometimes compromise on their date, location or both.
So why should just 12 “prime” weekends a year (out of 52 weekends!) bottleneck the entire wedding planning process? With the majority of wedding celebrations squeezed into 12 weekends per year, even the vendors get booked quickly, too, and it gets harder to book a marriage celebration in the same year.
At Barn Lights, we noticed that some couples have begun to ask for midweek weddings, for these reasons:
- the demand is lower, meaning more availability and choice
- vendors are more available (like caterers, DJs, photographers (like our own Katie Arnold) and aerial videos (like our own Cole Coletro)
- getting your family & friends together on the same day is sometimes easier after a midweek day (after work) than on overbooked weekends
- some couples prefer a shorter, intimate event, not an all-weekend extravaganza.
- the price tag can often be lower, helping your budget significantly
We agree wholeheartedly! For those of you that have a certain week in mind for your special day, but the weekends are too expensive or already booked—or your first choice photographer or caterer is already booked— then know that Barn Lights is available 7 days a week.
Even better, our midweek package is priced at a substantial discount when you host your wedding and evening celebration on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. (All the usual amenities are still included!)
Experience the same beautiful timber frame barn wedding with all that Barn Lights includes for your special day: rustic wood tables and stylish chairs for up to 160 people, indoor restrooms, an onsite chef and bar, access to 2 separate cottages for preparing and gathering (and sleepovers!), and on-site parking for up to 80+ cars. See everything included here.
Contact us to begin planning your wedding day!